The PoweredUP Gaming Service Team will be happy to assist you for eligible returns. We provide directions if you received the item as a gift or wish to exchange it for another item. We only accept returns on products purchased from PoweredUP Gaming. PoweredUP Gaming reserves the right to refuse any returns at any time. Generally, all sales are final. Returns are subject to processing and restocking fees. Shipping fees are not refundable.
Contact Infants, Toddlers and Beyond
- Online: LiveChat Agent
- Phone: (XXX) XXX-XXXX
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Return
- Print It: Print the label from your email.
- Pack It: Carefully pack items into the box. Seal the box and affix the prepaid label to the outside.
- Ship It: Take the package to any UPS location or request a package pickup by contacting UPS at 1-800-PICKUPS (subject to UPS fees). Full instructions are included in the return label email.
PoweredUP Gaming offers hundreds of quality products for All Ages, All Races, and All Genders.
*NOTE: POWEREDUP GAMING does not accept returns or exchanges for products that have been opened; NOR DO WE ISSUE REFUNDS for products that have been opened. Because of hygiene and safety reasons, we cannot resell or restock opened items. All non-opened items may be returned in new condition within 7 days from the date of delivery and refunded as store credit, minus any applicable shipping and handling, and restocking cost.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How long will it take to receive a credit for my returned items?
Once received, we process returns within 7-10 business days. The time to post a credit to your account can vary and is determined by the issuing bank. Please contact the issuing bank for details.
2. When I exchange an item there are two transactions on my credit card, can you explain?
A request for exchange has two steps:
- We issue credit for the item(s) returned.
- We process a new order for the item(s) requested in exchange.
Two transactions post to your account; a credit for the returned item(s) and one charge for the item(s) requested in exchange. Please note that billing for the exchange item is subject to payment authorization and once authorized, it will post immediately to your account. While both the credit transaction and the billing transaction for the exchange occur simultaneously, it may take longer for the credit to post to your account depending upon the bank’s processing times for credits.
3. Can I exchange my order if I used PayPal to make my purchase?
Yes. If you would like to make an exchange on an order originally paid with PayPal, please contact us through the “LiveChat” agent, call us at (XXX) XXX-XXXX, or email us at email@example.com
Our Online Service Team will be happy to assist you in processing your exchange, however, we are unable to process exchanges directly with your PayPal account and will require a credit card for processing.
4. I ordered/received the wrong product, should I return it?
If your online order is not as expected, please contact us through the “LiveChat” agent, call us at (XXX) XXX-XXXX, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. My item arrived damaged. What should I do?
If you received damaged merchandise, please retain the box, packaging and all contents and contact us through the “LiveChat” agent, call us at (XXX) XXX-XXXX, or email us at email@example.com
6. I would like to return a gift, but I do not want the gift-giver to know. Can you help?
If you would like to return or exchange an item, you received as a gift, please contact us through the “LiveChat” agent, call us at (XXX) XXX-XXXX, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Online Customer Service Team will be happy to assist you for eligible returns and provide you with specific return instructions.
7. Damaged Items
When your order arrives, please inspect the carton for any damage that may have occurred during shipment. It is normal for the shipping carton to show some wear, however, if damage occurred to the item(s) in your shipment, please retain the box, the packing materials and the items inside and contact us immediately through the “LiveChat” agent, call us at (XXX) XXX-XXXX, or email us at email@example.com
Please provide the order number along with your email address and phone number for fastest service.
8. Can I return or exchange a product purchased online at an Infants, Toddlers and Beyond store or at my local department store counter?
PoweredUP Gaming Online only accept returns and exchanges for products purchased on our Website or products purchased from PoweredUP Gaming Online (and shipped to your home) through a Sells Representative using our in-store app. Products purchased from a PoweredUP Gaming store should be returned to the location of purchase.
9. Can I return or exchange a product purchased at Infants, Toddlers and Beyond Online at my local department store counter?
PoweredUP Gaming stores only accept returns that were purchased in that store.
10. Can you direct my refund to a different account?
PoweredUP Gaming will only issue a refund to the original point of purchase for the order. Please reach out to your bank for more information on how to reroute the funds to the correct account.
11. My package was marked undeliverable by the carrier, what now?
If your package is determined to be undeliverable, it will be returned to PoweredUP Gaming. Once we receive your package and confirm that it was undeliverable, PoweredUP Gaming will issue a full refund for your order. We will notify you when this happens! Unfortunately, PoweredUP Gaming is unable to reship orders that are returned as undeliverable.